At Great Dalby Primary School we ensure that our children are aware and respectful of differences between people; both in our school community and the wider community. All of our children are given equal opportunities to be the best that they can be.
To achieve these things our objectives are:
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding through a rich range of curricular and extra-curricular opportunities.
- To increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To promote the ‘British Value’ of mutual respect within school.
- To ensure equal opportunities for all pupils.
- To allow equal access to information for all of our parents.
- To ensure that the school environment is as accessible as possible to all pupils, staff and visitors.
- To narrow the gap between the attainment of girls and the attainment of boys in Reading at the end of KS2.