We are very excited to welcome all the children back to school on Monday 8th March. Please see attached letters, sent in the week beginning Monday 1st March, for further information.
In order to reopen, we have reviewed all our risk assessments in line with the national, local and Trust expectations. Our ‘Golden Threads’ to reduce the risk of transmission, if a positive case of COVID-19 were to be confirmed in school, are as follows;
- All children and adults are in bubbles – these are linked to their classes. Children do not cross bubbles at any time. If adults cross between bubbles they follow distancing guidelines.
- Hand hygiene is regularly incorporated into the normal school day – on entry to school, after break time, before lunch, after lunch and when leaving school.
- Respiratory hygiene is encouraged. Children are taught to cough or sneeze into a tissue or their elbow. If a tissue is used, it is flushed or bagged before going in the bin.
- All rooms are well ventilated
- Adults keep a 2m+ distance from each other
- Face coverings are worn by adults in communal areas and where social distancing cannot e maintained.
- There is an enhanced cleaning schedule in place across the school day.